Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Confessional Plus Updates

The video below shows a timeline of the confessional background. I just finished the final version today, and I think it looks great! As for updates, I'm still animating episode 1. I know it's taking long, but trust me, I'm getting better and I personally think the more I work on Flash the faster the animating goes for me. Soon I'll be making episodes left and right, not literally of course.

I recently reanimated the original preview on the show, which I don't think I've posted here either, so I'll post that on this update as well. I can't upload the new preview yet because I need to buy Adobe Premiere in order to upload it in the best quality. Plus it's much easier to upload with than what I have now. So I'm trying my best to get this show up for everyone, and thanks again for being so patient. I can't wait until everyone can see the final project!

New Confessional



Original Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment